Tok 3 Tok 4

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Testimonial From Users of iPiaomei

“After using the iPiaomei, I can always perform – and perform well; no matter how hard I had to work earlier during the day” Desmond Wong (48), Construction worker

“I ordered the iPiaomei for my husband with skepticism. But after he has used it that same night, I am now a believer. The iPiaomei works. Its as simple as that!” King's Wife (50), Housewife

“I used to think that after the age of 65, quality sex was something that was beyond me. But after having used the iPiaomei, I believe that my best sexual encounters are yet to come” Ah Pek (68), CEO of Hardware Shop

“I can't believe how big an impact the iPiaomei had on my love life” AceOne (55), Marriage Consultant

“My wife had serious objections about me getting the iPiaomei. Now (after using it), I don't hear her complain anymore... about anything!” Maverick (70), Retired and nothing to do

“Now, my partners treat me like a 200-kilo piaomei even though I am only a skinny 45-KG la-la-mui. The iPiaomei has jump-started his engine!” Shiryen (20), IT Nerd

“Pre-mature ejaculation? What's that?!!! Frankly, it used to be a problem. But not anymore cause iPiaomei won't complaint!” Wingz(48), Rojak Seller

“Those who say, 'Size doesn't matter', simply don't know what they are missing. I am now bigger – and if I say so myself – very, very much better. You no belif ? Let me show you the picture !

Last time before using the iPiaomei I was 7cm




Now ! After using the iPiaomei for only 3 days, I am 10cm!!!!



So please, do yourself a favour! Get the iPiaomei!” Cocka(57), Professional Chicken Seller!




13 Condeminations:

Blogger Unknown condemn:

LOL... what a good testimonial, I no need to think twice anymore, I want it!

Blogger Wingz condemn:

oiii i where got premature e ... e... eleksyen??!!!

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Wakakaka..an award is on its way for you.!! cheers!!

Blogger rainbow angeles condemn:

So, how did you feel when you measure the 10cm?

Blogger Cocka Doodle condemn:

Angel...he didn't 'feel' anything. LOL

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Bwahhahaaaaa!!!!

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Wah this is good one. Not only can satisfy can massat massat can become longer mia..Kalah all the malay urut wan.

Blogger ah nel condemn:

after i sold ipiaomei to all i get to measure their kkc... *sexicited*
linpeh (101),expert kkc measurer

Blogger seefei condemn:

before or after hah? ipiaomei can cure nagging or not?

Blogger Wuching condemn:

i cannot afford to buy so i need someone to share cost with me, who wants?

Blogger Jo condemn:

O.o

Blogger Winn condemn:

got voice-over one or not?

hahaa. ah pek i always hear abt u la. cocka said u very handsome!!

Blogger Maverick SM condemn:

Eh Lin Peh, my wife say: money back guarantee. Pay back NOW!!!!

Eh, I am not 70. I am just about 30++

Add your condemn