Tok 3 Tok 4

Friday, October 28, 2005

Thank you for Support

After blogging 3 months, it's now time to say a little Thank You for those of you who always spend your time to come here and read my cock and bull story even tho I don't have those hum sap picture here. So...your guys must really like my story or you are so blur that you dunno you can get many hum sap pictures on internet wan.

Anyway, I am very happy that some of you not only spend time reading....you even post comment...wah sai ! If you pretty pretty...sure I want love you so much until I want kiss you....actually, if you pretty pretty, no matter you got leave comment or not I also want kiss you !

Special dedications to the followings:

King's wife: Thank you for reading and comment. By the way, my Engrish so fucked up also I know King's wife is call Queen ! Unless Larry King is your Husband la ! Joking only huh....no angry la.

Kang Xian: You SPM want to sampai still come here and read all these ? Don't worry la...all the topics covered here won't come out in SPM wan la. If come out....the Lembaga Peperiksaan will kena fucked by whole country la. Anyway, since Form 3 students complain the PMR too easy...no chalennging...I think SPM will also be peanut la...CONSISTENT MAH !

Got one fella by name of Tiuniasing also comment. Wah ! This one I see the name I scare...I wonder has he change to his new MyKad? Seriously....father also call u Tiuniasing ah ? hahaha

Other than those I mentioned above, I also got comments from Anonymous. Too many Anonymouses make me wonder it's all the same Anonymous or many Anonymouses ?

The most serious comment I got was from Rachel (she saw my posting on the pope with the america blur president about Harican and she said: You're kidding me right? You really think someone is personally making these hurricanes? It's called Mother Nature..)...holly cow....I better shut up lor.

If you notice, I also got deleted comments which are from ex-general of Nigeria who ask me for bank account number so that he can transfer Millions of $$$ to my account. I quickly delete the post cause I dun wan you all to see it and share my $$....hahahahha ! Anyway, my reply was; FUCK YOU, I ALSO GOT MANY MILLIONS ! WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER AND I TRANSFER TO YOU ?

Anyway....Thanks for the support ! Thank you, Kam Siah, Toh Che, Terima Kasih...etc etc etc

3 Condeminations:

Blogger King's wife condemn:

so i see you finally found your voice again?
after this, hilang again for another month?
no need to thk me, your posts are funny mah.
my husband is Mo Tak King. but u can always call me (pretty) queen if u like..
Welcome back!

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

Where got one month so long meh ? u think I am like the woman monthly thing meh ? wah....pretty Queen ? dun make me stim stim la !

Blogger Jason Lee Kang Xian condemn:

LOL :X

Add your condemn