Tok 3 Tok 4

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Deepest Condolences to LP

DO NOT STAND AT MY GRAVE AND WEEP
By Mary E. Frye

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain.
I am the fields of ripening grain.

I am in the morning hush.
I am in the graceful rush
of beautiful birds in circling flight.
I am the star shine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom;
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing;
I am in each lovely thing.

Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there; I did not die.


Deepest condolences to my Sing Song kaki, LP, for the passing away of her beloved daddy.

Sincerely,
Lin Peh

13 Condeminations:

Blogger may condemn:

so sorry to hear the news. my condolences to LP - may your father rest in peace.

Blogger King's wife condemn:

Deepest condolences to LP.

Blogger sun, moon & star condemn:

So sorry to hear about LP's dad passing. Our deepest condolences to the family.

Blogger Cocka Doodle condemn:

Rest in peace LP papa.

Blogger wombie condemn:

LP told me about her dad's passing last night. She must be going through a lot right now. Right after we talked, I called my parents.

LP and I live in the same town and our families are back home in Malaysia. Yeah, things are difficult when you're so far from home :(

Blogger 5xmom.com condemn:

My condolence to LP and family.

But which LP? Hope not the LP I am thinking of? Can MSN me?

Blogger 5xmom.com condemn:

I used this poem before. For one of a twin who died in a road accident in Melaka.
Remembering Bryan, his memorial.
http://www.geocities.com/malaysianmomshare/bryan

LinPeh - I must say that I admire you for the sensitivity and caring attitude, for dedicating this touching poem to LP.

Blogger Admin condemn:

sincere condolences to LP. whoever he may be.

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Thanks everyone.I am back in Malaysia now, very tired because of the long flight and less sleep. The funeral will be on Sat morning, my family decided to put 4 days so that I can make it in time for the funeral.

Blogger wombie condemn:

lp: how long will you be home???

Blogger Nine3 Nine3 condemn:

Dear Lp,
So am late, please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

simmie, I will be back to US on May 1, I might extended my stay, not sure yet.

Sunday, when we went to the memorial park to pick up my dad ashes, I was so pissed. Never seen ppl that "pariah" b4. So inconsideration....if not my brother in law grabbed me a side, I sure #%^@%^ that fellow very kao kao.

Blogger wombie condemn:

lp: don't worry, all your kakis here will also help you %#*$# that fellow kao kao!! It's good that you're staying longer. I hope you'll feel recuperated when you come back. If you need me to do anything for you back here, just email me, ok?

Add your condemn