Tok 3 Tok 4

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wake Up SCB!



As most of you are aware, a fellow blogger, Siao Cha Bor (Lisa), has been in a coma since 8th April.

It appears that she is responding to sounds. We hope that by having more people talk to her, she will recover faster. I am sure many of you out there has got a message for her but may not be able to go and see her at the hospital.

So, I would like to do a compilation of all your voice messages and ensure that she gets to hear them.

Please record your message in mp3 or wav format and forward it to me at xymalaysia@yahoo.com by 12 noon, Thursday, 20th April 2006.

Thank you all.

**Note: This idea is not my original! LP called me all the way from melaka and gave Lin Peh the idea wan. Tank Q LP!

9 Condeminations:

Blogger Me condemn:

Lin Peh, thanks for informing, and thank you for this cause. I'll try to record it down and send it.

May God bless her richly.

Blogger Reta condemn:

=(( wat happened? i wish her well

Blogger 5xmom.com condemn:

The most frustrating thing happened. I sat through two hours, sieving through SCB's old blog post, compiled them and wanted to post. It disappeared! Actually, I wanted to suggest we read her old postings for her to listen. Rather than everyone making some similar recording. You know...if she can listen back to all her hope, her love for her baby and things like that, it will be very much encouraging. But arrgggh..my two hours work disappeared! So, I am going to record a sample of it later when my kids and lou kong have gone to sleep. Then, people will get an idea what I am talking about.

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

======================




http://www.bakrimusa.com/archives/an-education-system-worthy-of-malaysia-14#comments






=====================

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Thank you .. and bless your kind heart .. for taking on this project. You can be sure.. i will be sending you a voice recording.. :)

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

"...if she can listen back to all her hope, her love for her baby and things like that, it will be very much encouraging."

that's a good point from auntie.

Blogger Cocka Doodle condemn:

Ok,recorded liao.
Hey, thanks for initiating this.
You're good man, Lin Peh.

Blogger candygan condemn:

Lin Peh , u really good man lor...

Blogger candygan condemn:

i wish her will recover soon..

Add your condemn