Tok 3 Tok 4

Friday, December 09, 2005

Here is the Important Annoucement!


Sorry for making everyone waiting until face red red and so tu lan already. The important announcement from Lin Peh:

LET'S SING SONG FOR CHRISTMAS !



For this christmas, in the name of Malaysia Bloggers Also Boleh, Lin Peh is coming out with one project like last time the USA punya "We are the world" like dat. This project Lin Peh tentatively call it "Christmas Sing Song Poject" (If you can come out with better crass crass punya name, please tell Lin Peh).

However, it is going to be different from the "We are the world" because:

1. Lin Peh don't have budget.
2. Lin Peh don't famous enough.
3. Lin Peh don't love kids as much as Micheal Jackson.

So, after thinking thinking, Lin Peh got solution to solve the problems above. How? Easy la, please read on.....

We do home recording using our mp3 player. Instead of get everyone to go to recording studio with live band, we all sing the same song at own home, record it, send it to Lin Peh and Lin Peh will arrange and remix it (sound crass leh?).

In terms of song selection, originally Lin Peh think of asking everyone to sing the hokkien "Jit Pah Ban" song but that will be unfair to non-hokkien who wants to participate in this very meaningful project. After more serious thinking and thinking, Lin Peh decided we all sing the Ang Mor Chritmas Song by name of "White Christmas" because so many people got hear before this song, easy to sing the karaoke lor. No talent also can.

So, for those of you who are interested, please do the following:

1. Go to HERE to get the lyrics and the karaoke music of WHITE CHRISTMAS.

2. Sing the "White Christmas" song and record it down. Try your bestest to sing according to the correct tempo and key! Get your Piao Ker/Piao Mei to help listen to it after you sing, if no piao ker/piao mei, Lin Peh can supply to you or you can get your indon maid to hear also can la.

3. When doing the recording, make sure to use a headphone to listen to the karaoke music while you sing directly into the mic. That means, record only your voice! Lin Peh want your voice only! It may sounds awful without music but don't worry la because Lin Peh can do wonder as long as you don't record down the karaoke music or noise of your baby crying in background.

4. Send your recording in mp3 format to Lin Peh at xymalaysia@yahoo.com

5. Please remember to include your Blog Name when your send in your recording so that credit can be given when the project is published.

6. Check this blog regularly for the update of this project.

That's all my important announcement. Hope to "hear" from you all very soon ! Enjoy Singing! Lin Peh waiting now ;-)

45 Condeminations:

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

By the way, please let Lin Peh know who the fuck you are when sending in the mp3. I mean include your Blog address so that credit can be given to you when this project is published !

Blogger Samm condemn:

knowing you ah, you must want us to sing the songs in a humsup way wan. and spce it up with lots of knnccbmcbclkmpk

Blogger 5xmom.com condemn:

You sure and promise you won't re-play my sweet, sexy, oh-so-turn-on voice again and again in your private collection hor? Then, ok la. But cilaka, I sendiri Christian, I oso dunno what song is White Christmas. Sei lar lei, go sing Jingle Bell mah easier.

Like :

jingle balls, jingle balls
jingle in your pants

Blogger King's wife condemn:

linpeh punya project and i am surprised it's not a hamsap version!

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Lin peh, i kinda like your writing .. so hamsup. Suit my taste. BTW, how old are you? If not married, kinda feel like asking you to be playmate okah kah?

Blogger Helen condemn:

SOunds interesting!! Wei, u serious or not... dun play play wor!! I will ask hubby if he knows how to record my voice into MP3.....(now he is snoring away......)

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

samm:
You don't know me well enough la..LOL ! Yes, I will spice it up but not the way you think la. This project is rated NH meaning NO HUMSAP!

siao cha bor:
use cassette also can but after recording, beg some other more siao punya cha bor or ta por to help converting it to mp3 format lor.

5xmom:
Yao mo kao chor ? You are suppose to in charge of the Yeh Soh Choir for our blogger's meet and you don't know this White Christmas song ? Mana Eh Sai ? Cannot sing the Jingle Ball because my version will go:

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way; Oh what fun it is to ride in the one whore open legs hey!

king's wife:
Christmas so holly one...if Lin Peh humsap with the project I scare Yeh Soh send the lightning to strike Lin Peh la ! LOL!

Helen my Piao Mei:
Of course serious la...I already count you in lor..

Anon:
Siapa lu la ? Are you a spy sent by gaoment? Try to date me out, take my photos in action and post on internet ? LOL !!! Hmmmmm....?????

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Gao gia song leh. 5xmom, can pinjam your new MP3 player ah?

Blogger MahaguruSia condemn:

LMAO!! What a jolly good idea! but I have to warn you that I am banned by all karaoke and ktv in 150 states worldwide. Are you sure? :-)

Blogger Admin condemn:

haiyah, ask me to write hamsap lyrics can lah. Ask me to sing means, i sing like a frog.

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Dun worri, not frm goament lar! Hate them becos goament made me do the naked ear-squat b4. They just uv to ogle at my neh neh. Cilaka .. why no one took my pic during tht time or else i alreadi shoot to stardom. Hv been following u for more than 1 mth alreadi... u veri cute huh? Normally ppl like u can talk hamsup but tak bolih pakai one. Most probably u r the kind with serious mental problem lurking to prey on those desperate silai's.

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

wuuaaahhh!!! lin peh graced my site...it's been de-vir...eerhhmm....nvr. lol

tq for dropping by n for the PERSONAL invitation. you sure u wan me sing arr? if another tsunami happen, dun blame me hor.... :) will try my best not to coax tsunami to come. :D

ps. i nvr take u pitchure coz i cannot stuff u in my bag to take u with me to NZ ma. b more FLEXIBLE larr....then can sumbat u in my india mali beg.

Blogger L B condemn:

Hahah!!! Curiosity got the better of me AND I just had to see what this is all about! Hello Lin Peh! Great idea - may I also have a copy when it's ready to be released to the Top of The Pops?

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

eh, i very teh ulu leh. how to record it?? blur leh...

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

gbyeow:
If 5xmom don't want pinjam, you can use your computer sound recorder to do the recording also. But u nice a bit with her, I am sure she will pinjam wan la.

MahaguruSia:
Banned by 150 states only Lin Peh still can tahan la. No worry la. Now the computer technology very good. If Andy Lau also can sing, I don't se why you can't. Put your horse come!

Ah Pek:
Sing like frog also "saaat" u la. No problem wan. This one holly song, Lin Peh dare not ask Ah Pek to change lyrics la. Maybe next album if this one succeess.

yvy:
Gaoment already told the whole county not to believe in any Tsunami warning so...Lin Peh can't beleive what you said about Tsunami la. By the way, you can use your mp3 player to record or use your "sound recorder" in your computer to record. For specific instruction.....my Engrish so screw up how to write instruction la...u check with your friends please ;-)

If Lin Peh can be so flexible, sure all the hiao hiao silai and mui mui will be lining up from KLCC to petaling street waiting to be "serviced" by Lin Peh ! LOL !

lb: You are also invited to contribute your singing la. Cannot just sit there and wait for final product. Where got Siok ? C'mon....SING SING SING !

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

Anonymous:
You said "Normally ppl like u can talk hamsup but tak bolih pakai one"

Lin Peh answer "so how to prove to you I Boleh like the MALAYSIA BOLEH like dat?"

You said "Most probably u r the kind with serious mental problem lurking to prey on those desperate silai's"

Lin Peh answer "now I lagi takut you cause you telling my secret to all the silai here...Why like dat la?"

By the way, when we ever meet up, can I bring along all the silai's such as Helen, King's wife, 5xmom etc?

Anyway, will you be participating in the Christmas Sing Song Project kah ? Sporting a bit la. We need all the voices !

Blogger 5xmom.com condemn:

OKOK, I kena practise first 'cos your version si beh slow. I beat gong for you hor?

http://chanlilian.net/?p=955

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

5xmom:
Ok Ok...count you in already. Didn't know you so hot want to do techno version wan but too late already cause music already out so can't do anything to the speed already. Next time tok earlier la. LOL !

Blogger minishorts condemn:

eh sounds so good. i think i wanna do this too :P. anonymously can? paisay i can't sing very well.

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

minishorts:
Welcome ! No paisay wan la...u think the rest of the gang can meh ? But after Lin Peh remix it. All sounds damn cool wan ! LOL!

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

How i wish to join u guys, but I frm KL wor. U guys r frm ipoh, kan?
BTW, I tak boleh sing song one, but for sure I veri clever to dance ...legs twirl & swirl up & down one. Promise you won't peek at my underwear ... pai seh lar, afraid u might laugh at me. If u ever go to Hatyai, buy me some sexy thongs or G-strings .. lol lol. How old r u .. tell me!

Blogger Nine3 Nine3 condemn:

Bugar I at Auckland kau lui pull me back and sing K K O K.mayb I try to sing in Canto style or get some of my hongkie frens here help help me.

Blogger Cocka Doodle condemn:

Lin Peh, sounds like an interesting project. Can I do in opera version ah? The 'tuk-tuk chiang' type. :)

Blogger wombie condemn:

eh lin peh, so how many people submitted so far?

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

Anon:
You the same anon as above ? Please leave at least a nick la. or else susah confusing dunno which anon is which. May mistaken you for the Negeria prince who wants to send me lots of $$ ! LOL !

Anyway, you want to join us for what ? Our recording all done individually at home wan la and few of us are from KL, some Ipoh mali, Penang also got, USA also got, NZ also got....but so far only missing are the piao mei from China :-(

Siao Cha Bor:
Hopefully can get eevrything by Friday, 16 December so I can have a few days to do the "touch up" and we can have it publish a few days before christmas! Enough time for you go get the nest of the kuku bird-bird?

9394:
Kao Lui ah ! GOOD LOR ! can "sian" all the NZ mui mui that you are actually a superstar in Malaysia and I am sure they will go crazy about you. Canto style, hongkie style all can sapu la. As long as in key and tempo.

Cocka Doodle
If you do in the 'tuk-tuk chiang' style, Lin Peh will have to do another "uncut" version for that and it will be used as "bonus" track ! LOL !

simmie:
Thank you very much ! You are the first one who submitted ! and don't worry....You will not be the only one (wink...wink) ;-)

Blogger King's wife condemn:

aisay, i cannot meet your dateline wor. so sorry!
wah, simmie so good girl, very obedient.
Have fun with your recording and mixing and ....
I am off, tata!

Blogger wombie condemn:

wahh..first one somore!!! Eh, got prize or not wan???

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

king's wife:
What la u ! :-( simmie of course obedient gal la. Gal who is good in Blowjob must be obedient wan la. Unlike you :-(

simmie:
prize ah....see first la. Anyway, it's good to receive your recording. Thanks

Blogger King's wife condemn:

extend your dateline lah, then i'll try :)
okok, reaallllly have to go now. I am back next weekend.

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

King's wife:
OK. Dateline extended to 19 Dec just for King's wife. All others still remain as 16 Dec. So.. it better be good ! LOL. Anyway...mana lu pergi ah ? Why no take me along wan ? Go Hapchai cari itik kah ? So secretive wan ;-)

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Yep, the same anon, who else? Sori .. i alreadi confused. I tot u guys got gathering one mah!
All the guys in my opis go Hatyai but never call me .. damn frust. They said go Hatyai "pai sun". The god in the North better kah? Aarrgh, most probably go up there look for "hai chen"
May their lan jios infected with vietnam rose!

Blogger pj condemn:

I know you said Malaysian blogger,
but Singaporean blogger also can anot?

Blogger ZMM condemn:

Sorry hor.. now only come and visit you...

I see if Zara knows how to sing this song ok?

She now knows how to sing the Danube Waltz song already.. you know the one that goes : Fei Poh Chor Tan Che, pit pit, pot pot.

She always sing the pit pit, pot pot part.

I see I can train her to sing White Christmas on time or not.

Blogger Jess condemn:

hi, me first time leave comment here. Can I record my girl's version? if yes, then i send hor?

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

yumsup:
Our gathering still planning stage. And you have to refer to King's wife for the Date and Venue cause she is the Organising Chairwoman la.

Why you so bad want your guys friend's lanjiao condemn ? Anyway, I confuse now. U guy, gal, or gay ?

pj:
Of course Singaporean blogger also welcome mah. ASEAN mah ;-)

Zara's Mama:
As long as Zara can sing in tune, correct key and tempo there will be no problem ;-)

Jesslyn
Of course can la (terms and condition same as zara above)

Blogger CurryGunz condemn:

Dont know my stupid microphone or my pc something wrong. No sound coming out of the Mic. Can't record. Sorry this time!

Blogger sengkor condemn:

want me to sing tenor or bass? or rap?

Blogger The Miserable condemn:

I can DIU!!!

Blogger Cocka Doodle condemn:

Instruction to Mr Frust,
Remove mic from ears and quit singing into the speakers! :)
Mic got no sound wan.....

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

mr frust:
Please see comment by Cocka Doodle

seng kor:
You sound very PRO. Bass, tenor, Suprano (must cut off lanpah first...all can la.

Tiuniasing said "I can DIU!!!":
Lin Peh said "very good. nice to know u are normal"


Cocka Doodle:
Thanks for the instruction to Mr Frust, well done.

Blogger CurryGunz condemn:

Hahaha ..... I must be singing on the wrong mic? ..... lol ...

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Yumsup is a gal but luv to follow the guys & gays to Thailand one wor .. normally prefer to follow gays coz they always bring me to see those cute looking guys struting their ahem big big lan jios on the dance floor and sometimes even walk in front of you one wor .. damn cool! I think of organizing one trip to bring all your silai frens to open their eyes!

Blogger F¡яєвџяN condemn:

lin peh..ur blog is cool

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

mr frust:
If you are singing on the wrong mic, I presume you damn in Yoga or you gay ;-)

Yumsup:
Your story can be very juicy. Get your own blog and start recruiting the silai's for those juicy trips. Never know, you may become sucessful "Or Kui Tao" for gays, horny silai, desparate housewife or Hiao Hiao gals in general.

JoMel:
Yes. You may send me a wav file. Hope to receive that soon ;-)

FIREBURN
Your picture lagi cool ! LOL !

Blogger 5xmom.com condemn:

MCH,I was just about to record and cilaka, it rains like siao with pili-pala sound of the rain. What la...

Add your condemn