Tok 3 Tok 4

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Sing Song Project (Update 3)

Yesterday listen to all the recordings like dunno how many times until Lin Peh punya misai also become white already. Some record so loud like scare Lin Peh deaf like dat but some record so soft like want to whisper hiao hiao in Lin Peh ear only. So, Lin Peh have to adjust a bit here and there to make sure the volume got a bit balance.

After adjust all those, Lin Peh got have to go thru all recording again to see who sing which verse. Originally, Lin Peh idea is to put the hiao hiao wan in front sing the "I'm....dreaming of a white christmas..." and then follow by Lin Peh singing "Just like the ones I used to know" so it can sound veli the hormony and Lin Peh can siok a bit. But after I tried...it sounds too horny and scare RTM will ban the song so Lin Peh have to listen all recording again to see who get to sing the second verse.....so much work la. Somemore, this morning got 2 more files from the 9394 fella and Siao Char Bor. Since one is 99 one and the other one is siao wan, Lin Peh no choice but to accept their late submission before they Ki Siao and start bombing everywhere !

Anyway, dunno these few days what wind is blowing until Lin Peh so busy so, to be fair to those who participated, Lin Peh already sent you the first version of the song just a few minutes ago. Please check your mail! For those who just shaking their tits or dicks while waiting...please keep shaking cause the final product is not out yet.

OK...that's the latest update. Be back tomorrow !

14 Condeminations:

Blogger King's wife condemn:

not bad hor, just for the fun of it! Good work...
Eh, must tell whose voice is who, ok?
Got one lengjai voice in thr...:)

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

It's early in the morning here. After listening to it, I'm already awake and bulu oso standing.

That lengjai voice really put me in a Christmas mood. I think I'm ready to lead my kids in the Christmas concert later

Blogger 5xmom.com condemn:

I not get it. Can you email to my gmail? That lanciau streamyass a/c cannot take big files wan.
the5xmom[@]gmail.com.

FASTERRRR!!!! I want to listen to LinPeh's voice.

Blogger King's wife condemn:

yes, pls reveal his identity...

eh jomel, maybe that voice is linpeh. You still want to date him ar?

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

I'm sure linpeh will make himself available for lengluis to date

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Wei... really man. Got leng chai voice. Somemore jazzy jazzy stylo milo all. Dun play play.

Blogger Helen condemn:

Good work wor!! Lucky those yamade marathons are not affecting your work!!

When I was reading the comments, I had not listen to the Mp3 yet... everybody was talking about the leangjai voice, so, I beh tahan.. go listen Mp3 first!!

They're right!! Who is the sexy voice?? And another thing, Lin Peh, did you join in the singing too?? If yes, tell me which is your voice har.....

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

LinPeh, I have to thank JPN from KL Podcast for his mention in his shows that brought me to your site. Vely happy get to join in such a fun project. :D

Blogger Nine3 Nine3 condemn:

5d5d when ready I can download on my pda and listen in plane wen back to KL

Clap clap to Lin Pih for his effort

Blogger 5xmom.com condemn:

OI!!!! Mana pigi saya mya MP3? I check mail every 5 minutes oso dun have? Wanna to listen to lengchai's voice. Apalah, voice oso can lengchai wan meh?

LinPeh ah, you got put Thai kongthau (black magic) in the song anot? Afterwards, we all silais heard liao, tiap-tiap hari dream of white linpeh. LOL.

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Hahah! Fun leh! I think I know who the lengchai is. But let Lin Peh reveal later :p

Blogger 5xmom.com condemn:

I got the mp3 from 9394. Thank you!

Fwheeet! Whose voice is that? Wuah...nice. Can do podcast everyday? I subscribe. Podcast like those redifussion love story. LOL.

Frankly hor, I listen 4 times oso cannot recognise my own voice.

Blogger Lil Patchee condemn:

Woahhh.. Not bad ah you, Lin Peh. *clap clap*

The song has been stuck in my mind for days!! Err.. Which is my part ah?

Blogger ZMM condemn:

I can't wait.. I can't wait!!

Add your condemn