Tok 3 Tok 4

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Lin Peh Give Present

As an appreciation from Lin Peh for your support, Lin Peh is giving out christmas present to all you people here. The present is an original painting title "Lobster Si Kiao Kiao" by Lin Peh which carry a suggested retail price of RM342,000.



You may print it out, frame it and hang it on your office wall because it will increase the status of your company. Meaning, when people walk in to your office and see Lin Peh's painting on the wall, they either "ki hiao" or "ki siao" and whatever deal you tell them, sure "on" wan !

You must be wondering how the price of the painting is determined. So, just to show that Lin Peh no cheat you, below is the a similar painting title "Still Life with Lobster" that MAS bought for RM342,000:



You happy with your present ? ;-)

Merry Christmas!

Cheers from Lin Peh

18 Condeminations:

Blogger 5xmom.com condemn:

Kahkahkah -I laff till si kiao kiao. Merry Christmas, I am off to my BBQ dinner now.

Blogger Nine3 Nine3 condemn:

Lin Peh,
I have call up Italy Frncodelancoznozism Art Auction house.Too bad they have close for X'mas holidays.I also try call Toyata Chairman in Tokyo but was told he away for Yamade.

I think we can get better price..what I'm trying to ask for about US1.2Mil.
Just hope the KA-Lo like it.

So you dont all don't worry la..let me Kau-dim..ok everyone..u all dont worry la..i wont take any commission one.

From day one I know Lin Peh very the good one.Use is blood and sweat to draw that Masterpices.

I 2night go out out to Yamade

Merry X'mas to u brother

Blogger L B condemn:

Hahahahaah! Merry Christmas!! Thank you, but my printer not working otherwise would sure hang two up in bathroom..

Blogger King's wife condemn:

you are not only a hamsap king but an artist too? what else ah?

A very Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones...

Blogger ZMM condemn:

Just dropping by to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you..

Will come back to read your posts later.

Blogger wombie condemn:

At first glance, the lobster you drew looked like a sotong!

Merry Christmas to you, lin peh!

Blogger The Miserable condemn:

Hey linpeh, I wish you a very blessed Christmas and may it be a better year to you, Happy New Year.

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Linpeh likes pussy licking, yumsup no like. For god's sake, kick away this "dirty" habit. How cud u lick every ah hua, ah lian or silai pussy? Linpeh likes the smell meh? Why u want to susah susah your tongue to lick those dirty "kualis"? Yumsup impart one of my tricks .. get the little "robotic" tongue to do the dirty job K!
BTW, yumsup no work in KTV. Yumsup can't bear the thoughts of letting ppl like you to dig my chi-bye hole. Yumsup works in marketing line.
Yumsup no like ur "pak chee" art!

Blogger Samm condemn:

Hahahahahahahah, i like!!! I print out soon and hang on my wall. Want to admire LinPeh hanging on my wall mah. Merry Christmas!!!

Blogger Helen condemn:

Hello Lin Peh!!! How was Christmas??? LOL

Waaaa, nice present wor... Your picture definitely more beautiful than the original. You damn artistic ..by the way, is your art those special art where ppl use the foot , mouth and whatever body part to paint one?? If yes, knowing its from yamade king Lin Peh, I know which part of your anatomy u use to paint.... LOL

No wonder your lobster shape looks surprisingly similar.....

Blogger ZMM condemn:

Like that also can?
Your lobster looks like some red sai la.

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

WHAT ??
YOU CAN PAINT SOMEMORE
aiyoo yoooo...

you can sing, you can do chicken little dance, you can write, you hamsap...

WAH ! so multi-talent like that.
I am beginning to admire you more and more each day.

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

Yes ! Lin Peh

" MALAYSIA BOLEH !! "

Blogger Lin Peh condemn:

JoMel:
Next time call Lin Peh before you Pengsan so Lin Peh can do the mouth to mouth to save you ;-) By the way, all men humsap but only few admit ;-)

5xmom:
Don't si kiao kiao because of my painting cause it will make my painting "Suei"

Nine3 Nine4:
Bruder ! You good man. I hope you manage to find the buyer for US1.2Mil already. If not, you can try MAS after they sell their building.

L B:
Hang my painting in your bathroom ? It's a chi-bye lobster paiting la. Not a chi-bye paiting ! LOL !

King's wife:
Lin Peh is also artist in bed but that one cannot show here la ;-)

simmie:
Lobster that look like sotong is part of art la ! I am glad you know how to appreciate abstract paiting ;-)

Tiuniasing:
I wish you a veli tiuniasing new year also ;-)

Yumsup:
Lin Peh very happy for you that you don't like lick pussy. LOL ! Robotic tongue mana beli ah ? If you have one can pinjam ah ? very curious to see one.

Sorry to know that you no like my "pak chee" art. Next time Lin Peh paint one Chi-bye just specially for Yumsup. ok ? LOL !

Samm:
Please hang only the painting not hanging Lin Peh on your wall. Lin Peh no like kena hang.

Siao Cha Bor:
Hope you sudah buy the printer and enjoying already.

Helen:
You very creative but sorry to tell you that this painting not done using the part of my body. The special part is reserved to do body painting for chic only ! LOL !

Zara's Mama:
Abstratct mah !

elaine:
You got sing the Jacky Cheung "Mui Tin Oi Nei Dor Yat Sey" for Lin Peh ah ?

kelly:
Lin Peh lagi Boleh !

To All:
Lin Peh christmas was Yamade..thank you.

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

No way i'll pinjam my robotic tongue to linpeh due to hygiene purpose lar. Yumsup bought in one of the sex shops in Hamburg! BTW, surprised to hear that you don't have that gadget .. how can??
No need to paint one chi-bye painting for me .. again you want to use your tongue kah??

Blogger Angel Eyes condemn:

i want my present lorrrr.. not enough!

I want more, and more pls!

Blogger CurryGunz condemn:

Nice painting you got there. Happy New Year to U ...

Anonymous Anonymous condemn:

lol. so generous of you la.

Add your condemn